6,000 miles per annum
With Suzuki Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) you have the option at the end of the agreement to:
1. Return the vehicle and not pay the Optional Final Payment. If the vehicle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge per excess mile will apply. (0 - 4999 miles: 7.0 pence per mile + VAT or 5000 miles or over: 14.0 pence per mile + VAT). If the vehicle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay.
2. Pay the Optional Final Payment to own the vehicle or
3. Part exchange the vehicle subject to settlement of your existing credit agreement; new credit agreements are subject to status
Celerio range official fuel consumption figures in mpg (L/100km): Urban 53.3 (5.3) to 68.9 (4.1), extra urban from 76.3 (3.7) to 83.0 (3.4), combined from 65.7 (4.3) to 78.4 (3.6). Official CO2 emissions 99g/km to 84g/km. The above fuel consumption figures are based on an EU test for comparative purposes only and may not reflect real driving results.
The offer above is available from participating Authorised Suzuki Dealers only. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated. This offer is available from 1st October to 31st Decemeber 2017. All prices correct at time of upload. Finance is available to persons aged 18 years or over, subject to status. The offer is available to customers within the UK (excludes Channel Islands and Isle of Man). Indemnities may be required. Representative Example is based on an annual mileage of 6000 miles. This finance offer is available from Suzuki Financial Services Limited, part of Lloyds Banking Group. Head and Registered office: St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH. For full details contact your local Suzuki Dealer. Suzuki Finance reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer without notice or prior warning.
3 years’ servicing & 1 year’s free insurance offers
Available with Celerio when financed through Suzuki Finance using Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)Terms and Conditions
Who can participate in these offers
- These offers are only available to private retail customers purchasing a new Suzuki Celerio or new Suzuki Ignis on a qualifying PCP finance agreement (5.9% APR, Representative maximum 49 month term) with Suzuki Finance from participating dealers in person or by phone.
- Credit is subject to status and is only available to UK residents aged 18 and over from Suzuki Finance, a trading style of Suzuki Financial Services Ltd, St. William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff, CF10 5BH.
- Vehicles are subject to availability.
- UK residents only.
- Age, eligibility and other significant terms apply – see below.
- Employees (or family members of employees) of the Suzuki, Suzuki dealerships, companies associated with either offer and all affiliates of such companies may not apply for or benefit from these offer(s).
- Those purchasing a vehicle through a discount scheme or arrangement (such as Motability, or an employee scheme) or through a third party are excluded. Vehicles financed through Suzuki Personal Contract Hire or Hire Purchase are excluded.
- Only the first registered holder of the vehicle may receive and benefit from the offers.
3 Years’ Servicing offer additional terms and conditions
- Eligible participants will receive three routine manufacturer services (“Free Servicing”) in accordance with these terms.
- This offer is open to UK residents aged 18 or over who purchase a new Celerio or Ignis built to manufacturer’s UK specifications from participating Dealers financed using Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) from Suzuki Finance.
- Free Servicing is valid for three routine manufacturer services until three years from the date of vehicle registration of the vehicle or 37,500 miles (whichever is sooner).
- The Free Servicing must be conducted by a Suzuki franchised dealer or service partner at the requisite intervals.
- Each Free Service includes [insert copy from manual].
14. Labour or parts in excess of those described above are not included in the Free Servicing and will be subject to additional charges.1 year’s free insurance offer additional terms and conditions
- This offer is for 1 year’s comprehensive insurance which must be taken out within 7 days of vehicle registration.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to activate the policy of insurance offered. Customers should call 0330 102 8830 to activate the insurance policy within 7 days of the vehicle registration and must state that they are calling to activate the free insurance policy offered under this promotion. The insurance offer may only be obtained by telephone.
- The insurance is only available to customers who meet the standard underwriting acceptance conditions for Suzuki Insurance and eligibility criteria.
- The promotion applies only to the Suzuki Insurance annual motor insurance policy and excludes any customer selected insurance ancillary products.
- Suzuki will cover the cost of the premium and insurance premium tax relating to the customer’s Suzuki Insurance annual motor insurance policy. The customer is responsible for any additional charges including where applicable for cancellation or changes to the policy. i) The policy will provide full comprehensive cover for 12 months within Great Britain, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands and The Isle of Man. ii) The policy will provide full comprehensive cover for up to 90 days in the EU, Andorra, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Serbia and Switzerland. Any period beyond that cover is limited to third party liability for property and bodily injury at the limit required by law.
- IMPORTANT eligibility criteria:
- This offer is only open to UK residents aged 21 to 79 who purchase a new Suzuki Celerio or Ignis built to manufacturer’s UK specifications from participating Dealers financed using Personal Contract Purchase (PCP) from Suzuki Finance.
- This offer is only available in relation to policies taken out in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, by individuals who have been permanent residents in the UK for at least 2 years before the date on which their order is placed.
- This offer only applies to the first registered keeper of the vehicle (i.e. the main driver, who must be the policy holder) and a maximum of two additional qualifying drivers of the same vehicle.
- The main policy holder and additional qualifying drivers must hold a current, full UK or EU driving licence for a private motor vehicle and have held this for a minimum of one year at the insurance policy inception date.
- The offer is not available to or in relation to: -Individuals aged under 21 or over 79 at the time of policy inception. - Individuals aged 21 to 24 (inclusive) with one or more fault or theft claims within the last 3 years.- Individuals aged 25 and over with more than one fault or theft claims within the last 3 years. - Windscreen only claims are not classed as fault. - Drivers age to be based on age at policy inception.
- Any individuals with more than 2 minor motoring conviction or fixed penalty notice within the last 3 years, or with more than 3 penalty points. Minor motoring offence codes: CU, MW, PC, PL, SP, TS only. - Individuals with any other motoring convictions or fixed penalty notice in the two year prior to the policy inception date.
- Individuals who have been disqualified from driving for any period of time or had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years.
- Individuals with a non-motoring conviction, which is not spent under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
- Individuals who have previously been declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled, voided or additional terms or restrictions applied.
- Modified vehicles - other than official optional extras sold and fitted by manufacturer, or modifications made to accommodate a disability
- IMPORTANT cover details:
- The insurance is provided by Original Insurance Services and not by Suzuki
- The full details of the insurance policy can be found here: Suzukicarinsurance.co.uk/docs (“the Policy Terms”). In the event of inconsistency between these offer Terms and Conditions and the Policy Terms, the Policy Terms will take precedence.
- The insurance provided by this offer will be comprehensive insurance, which permits social, domestic, pleasure, and commuting and may be extended to include business use if required. These are further explained at the URL above.
- The vehicle must be kept at the same address as the policyholder’s main address and the correspondence address (which must be a single address).
- The cover does not include (and does not permit) hiring of the vehicle, carrying goods or passengers for reward of any kind, racing, speed testing, track days, rallies or trials, off road events, use on the Nurbergring Nordschlieife or any race track, racing circuit or prepared course, nor for motor trade purposes.
- The cover includes protection of a customers no claims discount at no additional cost to the customer, provided that the customer supplies sufficient evidence to Suzuki insurance within 21 days of inception of the policy that the customer has a minimum of 4 years no claims discount at the beginning of the policy.
- If the policyholder is aged 25 or over at the policy inception date, cover includes third party insurance for the policyholder only to drive other cars, not owned leased or hired by the by policyholder with the owner of the vehicle’s permission. Full criteria can be found in the policy document.
- A standard excess of £250 will apply to all claims for accidental damage, fire, theft or malicious damage.
- Drivers aged 21 to 24 (inclusive) at time of inception are subject to an additional £200 excess for accidental damage claims.
- The vehicle will not be covered under an initial 7 day cover policy.
- The insurance provided under this offer cannot be transferred to any other vehicle
- Administration charges may apply in relation to any policy amendments made more than 30 days after the policy inception date (e.g. change of address).
- Policy holders/drivers are bound by all standard policy conditions including an ongoing duty of disclosure and claims conditions.
- Suzuki Insurance is provided by Original Insurance Services, registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1JE and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc, registered in England No. 84638 at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 121849).
Further terms which apply to both offers
- These offers can be used in conjunction with one another, but cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers or discounts unless otherwise expressly stated.
- There is no cash alternative to these offers or the benefits provided by these offers (in whole or in part), and unless Suzuki agrees otherwise in writing the offers and the benefit provided by the offers are non-refundable and non-transferable in whole or in part.
- Liability: English law does not allow Suzuki to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as liability arising from death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or from fraud. Suzuki accepts liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under English law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, Suzuki and its associated companies, agents and any other third party involved in the offers will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond their reasonable control:
- any postponement or cancellation of either or both of these offers;
- any changes to the offers (including without limitation the eligibility criteria) or the way in which these offers can be used;
- the inability of any ineligible person to take advantage of these offers or withholding of offers in respect of such persons or in respect of vehicles which are sold or surrendered;
- any act or default of any third-party supplier.
- If Suzuki has grounds to suspect any individual or entity of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the offer(s) or withholding or falsifying any information) Suzuki reserves the right (in its sole discretion to withhold or withdraw the offer in respect of any such individual or entity.
- Suzuki’s decision is final and binding in respect of these offers. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Amendments: Suzuki reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Applicable law: These offers and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these offers shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these offers.
- Promoter: The promoter of these offers is Suzuki. References to “Suzuki” are to Suzuki GB PLC, Steinbeck Crescent, Snelshall West, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK4 4AE.