What is a Service Plan?
A Service Plan allows customers to spread the cost of their servicing over a number of years, by paying a monthly direct debit. You can also pay for a Service Plan in full, should you wish to do so.
• Convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments
• Inflation proof servicing for the duration of the plan - pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
• Removes large bills - The cost of the package eliminates maintenance budgeting worries
• The work is always performed by certified technicians
• Follows manufacturers servicing schedule
• Timely service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text to handheld devices*
• Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used
• No cancellation, or plan transfer, fees.
The cost covers the scheduled MG servicing, covering parts and labour. It excludes anything not listed in the servicing schedule.
You can call us on 01248 712002, or complete the form below, and we will be happy to prepare a personal quotation for you.
Service Plans are provided by MG's system administrators, eDynamix – www.edynamix.com.